Hi!


Hi and welcome to my blog - All Wrapped Up. 

My name’s Mel and I’m a second year medical student and if I pass all my exams, hopefully on to third year. I live in Melbourne and started crafting in 2008. 

I decided to start blogging mostly to document what I’ve made and hopefully to share some helpful tips. Also I’m going to Japan for two weeks in December and have visited some amazing craft blogs which have painstakingly mapped out where to go for what – so I thought I’d try and give back and also document my travels. I also like baking and will try and post some favourite recipes on here. I also have an account on the craft website ‘Cut Out + Keep’ and will try and transfer all my tutorials over here and hopefully with clearer instructions. 

I hope you enjoy my blog and find it useful or inspiration or interesting enough to come back and visit again. XOXO MEL
mel@all.wrapped.up Web Developer

The indecisive crafter

3 comments:

  1. I just found your blog through Craftgossip. Great work, only suggestion I have is to give the link to Cut out & Keep, so your visitors do not have to go on a wild hunt.

    http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mrs B for the tip =D - the link to my projects on the site is

    http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/by/2757

    but definitely go have a look at all the other amazing projects on the site. I'm sure you'll be inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mel. I also found you through CG when they featured your Travel Wallet. I stumbled again today for the tissue pouch tute (can never have enough of those :-) and noticed the Travel Wallet (again) AND Bifold wallet. 3 for 3, girl; I'm impressed. I have no idea how you manage med school and crafting/blogging, but can't wait to see what's coming. Cheers from Austin, TX.

    ReplyDelete