As mentioned before I have exams coming up so I will not be able to post another tutorial for a while, so hopefully the new record of 3 posts over 2 days will be able to tide you all over until my exams are finished. Even if my procrastination skills managed to win out over my study - which they likely will, I have also loss possession of my camera as my family borrowed it to go overseas - so unless I use my phone or steal someone else camera I probably won't be able to post much for the next few weeks regardless of the impending doom that is exams. So to absolve me of my guilt I've decided to do hold a giveaway!
It's probably past time that I held a giveaway with over 61,000 page views and 76 followers I feel as though I should reward your dedication, and compliments by your coming over to check out my blog.
I've just set up a new facebook page which will likely have a few more updates than this blog as they can be shorter, but that also means you can get double entries into this competition if it takes your fancy.
First things thing first - in case you haven't guessed from the title the giveaway item will be the Sandi ID wallet featured below - made with Michael Miller's Parisville fabric and a matching badge reel.
If you've already seen my post about how the Sandi ID wallet came about you will realise that I, a) lose things frequently and b) am often caught at awkward moments without cash or other essentials because I don't have pockets in my clothing.
How to enter:
The question you need to answer via commenting on this post or facebook is:
What essentially item have you not had on you at a crucial time and what happened?
The more awkward the better! But not a requirement.
- Doing one of the below will equal one entry into the giveaway - if you want to double your chances then you may enter the giveaway using both methods
- However, 2 is the maximum number of entries per person in this giveaway (3 if you were already a follower when this giveaway was posted)
- Please remember to put your contact email in your entry so I will be able to contact you
- Become a follower of this blog (yay! if you already are as of this post I will give you another entry if you choose to participate) and post your answer to the question at the end of this post by commenting
- Become a fan on facebook and answer the question by posting under the link I will put on the wall
The cutoff for entry into the giveaway is Thursday 13th October 2011 Australian Time! I will announce the winner the next day on the Friday.