Double Flap Pouch variations


This is just a quick update, I meant to post these pictures shortly after posting my double flap pouch translation tutorial post but somehow time got away from me.I did however, manage to finally tidy up my sewing area with a quick 3 minute bobbin storage tutorial which I will post as soon as I've done my assignments. This is my second last week of my women's rotation before I start my paedatric one so I'm trying to make the most of it but promise you will hear from me soon. In the mean time hope these two photograph only tutorials (unless you read Chinese which I don't) for the double flap pouch tie you over. The one on the left looks like a good starting project for leather craft but I spend too much on fabric as is. **To view the pictures at a decent size save them to your computer and zoom in, I downloaded them already grouped together.

It was my birthday last week and Pruet baked his first ever cake. He used a full block of chocolate in the cake and another full block in the icing, it was obviously a rousing success with that much chocolate and much appreciated. I think the first ever cake I baked was from a packet so I think I can official handover all cooking to him from now on. 


Happy Crafting!
Mel

PS. I'm off to eat my cake


mel@all.wrapped.up Web Developer

The indecisive crafter

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Mel. I loved to read your blog when i'm free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. feel free can view my blog too..Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the birthday wishes! I have added your blog to my reading list!

      Delete
  3. that cake looks amazing!! i am so tempted to go home and make cake! haha!
    love the pouch!!

    love <K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katrine,

      Thanks for taking the time to stop by and comment. I've sent your compliments to the chef...hopeful that means another cake soon! I just stopped by your blog as well, it's gorgeous.

      Happy crafting.
      Mel

      Delete